Saturday, March 28, 2009


8 what?

8 Favorite TV shows: (We don't actually have TV...just a lot of episodes on DVD.)
1. Friends
2. Lost
3. The Office
4. and that's all I got...what other TV shows are out there anyway?
5.
6.
7.
8.

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Measured javalin throws at the Kanab track meet
2. Made an offer on a prime piece of property
3. Felt rejected when said offer was not accepted
4. Planned a portion of my Earth Science Atmosphere Unit (*this took up about 8 hours of my life, and it was only the Nitrogen Cycle)
5. Made the guest beds for Lat's cousins who said they wanted to crash here on their way back from running Westwater
6. Unmade the beds when Lat's cousins called to say they were too tired to drive so they're crashing at a hotel in Green River (bastards)
7. Realized how non-fun my life has been lately
8. Looked at my TO DO list for the Kanab 10K, but didn't actually DO anything

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Marys Kitchen
2. Hell's Backbone Grill
3. Painted Pony
4. Benja
5. Bit'n'Spur
6. Curry in a Hurry
7. The Noodle Company
8. Rocking V

8 Things I look forward to:
1. The end of the school year & not having a job for awhile (42 more school days to go...)
2. Going hiking over Spring Break (even though it's only a measly 3 days off)
3. Going hiking over Memorial Day
4. Trip to DC in June/July
5. Grand Canyon Trip with Lat in June
6. Going back to Jackson
7. Our month long river trip in October
8. My knee getting better
Also, I look forward to the wine, shower, and sleep that I am about to partake in.

8 Things on my wish list:
1. I wish little Raymond would get all better.
2. I wish the school year was over.
3. I wish I could say NO to more people, more often. A HELL NO every once in a while would be nice as well.
4. I wish my knee would stop dislocating. It really makes my life miserable when it does that.
5. I wish for more time.
6. I wish that our investments would stop losing money.
7. I wish we would think more about our choices and the effect we have on our world.
8. I wish I was in Marble Canyon with Latimer tonight.
I also wish that Latimer and I can go with KC on all of his "wish" destinations.

8 Tags:
1. No
2. one
3. looks
4. at
5. my
6. blog
7. anymore
8. since I haven't posted since last April.

12 comments:

Mikkel said...

Haha! I do! I saw on someone elses blog side bar that you had updated "1 hour ago" or something close to that and I was like NO WAY! Can this be real? And low and behold, it was real! It's the truth, you haven't posted for a whole year. I feel special being the first person to witness the breaking news. Thanks!

So I keep asking Jer when would be a good time for him to meet up for din with you guys. He says Easter cause we will be in Kanab... but it sound like you guys might be hiking? Well, let me know about then, or if you have plans for st. george or cedar and we could meet up!

Lats & Megs said...

Latimer leaves on the river on Apr 8, so we should try to go next weekend. We could meet you in St. George.

Stephanie said...

I check every day! Ok just kidding I just saw on my side bar that you updated and it is about time!!! Hope all is well!

Stephanie said...

hey by the way tell Mikkel to send me an invite to their blog Jeff let it expire.
steph23_rob@hotmail.com

KO said...

YOU UPDATED YOUR BLOG?! It's a miracle! Welcome back. Keep it up.

Allison said...

I check. I could never forget my favorite cousin!

KC said...

HOLY SHIT...Did hell freeze over or something? (I was pretty sure that is what it would take to get to post again)

Hiking is going to be great!

If you need to say "Hell No!" to us you can... all though we hope you don't.

I wish I was in Marble Canyon with Lat as well (but I think I have other reason for saying this than you do)

Hurry Up October!

Lats & Megs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lats & Megs said...

I needed a prompt...

Unknown said...

I read it! I read it!

Carr Family said...

Whoah! Good job on posting!! And just so you know, I was in Marble Canyon with Latimer and it was awesome. Until he drank all the pickle juice . . . .

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

I almost fell over dead when i saw you actually updated. DO you know how excited i was!! You should check out my blog??? Talk to you soon Miss you lots.