Saturday, April 4, 2009

MRBT has me in writing.

Last summer I played. I went to Jackson and worked at Mad River Boat Trips, did a few river trips in Utah, spent my birthday in Alaska, and ended the summer with a river trip through Grand Canyon. This summer, I thought I would be more responsible. Some priorities were to: refurbish an old dresser, go through old files and boxes of letters and get rid of shit, and take some classes and beef up on science. Maybe, if time allowed, I could take a some trips and visit family and friends. Then, a few friends helped me see the light (aka: the big GUILT trip). And I realized I had to go back to Mad River Boat Trips, or I would miss out on things like this:
Sophie Monster
and this...
Tetons
and this...
Yellow Boats and Cool Office Girls
and this...
Good Music by Stackhouse
and this...
Helmets, Drysuits, Lifejackets, and KC
and this...
Good Friends and Good Food with a View
and this...

Ian.

Enough said.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back Megan... I wouldn't be the same without you. :)

skyler and ashley said...

Meg youre back!!! can I come visit you at mad river this summer??

Stephanie said...

You had better and go play! You don't have babies to enjoy yet so really what is there to stop you;)

Carr Family said...

Megan, you should work in an office, sit in a cubicle, hold completely still all day long (except for your mouse hand), and live out your days like nature intended you to do. Fresh air and adventure will kill you eventually. The cubicle is mans' natural environment. Just thought I'd warn you. Good luck though.

Angie said...

Have fun. Who wants to be responsible anyway? Leave that to lat...oh wait:)

KC said...

Wow, who knew Ian was so Sexy with out his shirt on?

We are excited you have chosen us over filing as I know that this is a very cherished activity of yours.

Thanks again for showing us around Kanab and helping us to eat way more desert than we could have alone.