Saturday, April 12, 2008

Seeking Starlight Arch

Sunny is so photogenic. I can't get enough of her!
The Girls: Becky, Tara, Megan, & Nell.
The Arch
Josh & a view: What more could you ask for?

Okay... I get it. I have some catching up to do. My apologies. So, this blog goes back to April 12th. I lead a hike to Starlight Arch as part of the Monument's Walk and Talk series. I took 10 members of the community and my Sunny dog into the backcountry to seek out Starlight Arch. My fellow hikers included: Charlie & Jake N., Gary K., Becky M., Bobbi F., Nell T., Josh S., Josh & Tara B., and Steve. We made it to the arch by noon and spent a few hours admiring the forever view that stretched beyond the pink cliffs of Bryce Canyon before heading back. Afterwards, (and off the clock) we met up at my house for beers. Then a bunch of us went to watch The Kite Runner at the Crescent Moon. Not a bad day!

No comments: